Why are people protesting in eastern Ukraine? Because they do not believe the government that came to power after the US-backed uprising in February is legitimate. They do not recognize the authority of an unelected president and prime minister. The U.S. sees this as a Russian-sponsored destabilization effort, but is it so hard to understand that the people in Ukraine may be annoyed with the U.S. and EU for their involvement in regime change in their country?
Here is the list of political parties who openly support Putin and his political views:
- National Front, Marine Le Pen (France)
- Left Party, Jean-Luc Mélenchon (France)
- Vlaams Belang (Flemish Interest), Gerolf Annemans (Belgium)
- Jobbik (The more preferable choice). Gábor Vona (Hungary)
- Slovak National Party, Ján Slota (Sovakia)
- Attack, Volen Siderov (Bulgaria)
- United Kingdom Independence Party, Nigel Farage MEP (United Kingdom)
Hefty mix of European racists, social-nationalists, and neo-nazi parties.Ron Paul seems to fit right in the middle of this. I can't believe nj.com promotes this post as relevant to a grocery store robbery in Bayonne. Truly the greed is the most maddening sin.